maandag 28 december 2009

this morning...

...I found this present in my mailbox.....












...a xmas present from my sweet friend Yvonne ( Yyam ) of Singapore....













Thanks Yvonne, you're the sweetest:):) Happy mail... I love it!!!!!

I made another page about a song of the Top 2000... this time #1052 Randy Crawford - one day I'll fly away.....



















...I also wanted to make a page about the Dutch song "de weg" from Guus Meeuwis... I love that song, but sometimes I can't hear it... because most of the time it makes me cry:(:( so I tried to scrap about this song, but nothing came out of my hands....

Tonight I hope to get my scrap mood back, because there are some songs I really want to scrap about!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Sommige liedjes doen dat met je ja, ik heb er ook een paar die ik graag zou willen scrappen, maar die op een of andere manier te dicht bij me liggen.... je "fly away" layout is prachtig! Mooi, met die spray inkt (maar je weet, ik ben een fan van spray inkt!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Glad you got your X'mas surprise! It's my little "thank you" to you for being such a sweet blog friend. :)

    I like the really artsy layout style. Whenever I do it, it just looks like a deliberate mess (LOL)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...