dinsdag 29 december 2009

music, music, music......

.....I have listen almost the whole day at the Top 2000....when I eaten my breakfast, while I was cleaning the house (and then ofcourse very LOUD!), when I had my lunch, while I did some scrapping, while I made diner,................
.......and here are my lo's I made for the Top 2000-scrap-challenge-week of Marit .............
...song #820 Trijntje Oosterhuis - De zee ( the sea )
"come with me.... and love the sea"



....song #713 Queen - Bicycle race .........





...song #680 Mama's & papa's - Monday, monday.......
....what did I hated this song when I was a child.... why?... well every monday morning at 7am this song woke me up, because of the radio alarm clock of my parents...."monday,monday"... mondaymorning, goodbye weekend and the beginning of a new long schoolweek :(:(:(



...and this lo I made today.....
....song #445 Blof - Alles is liefde (everything is love)
This song is from the Dutch movie 'Alles is Liefde'... a movie like 'Love actually'. Two years ago I went together with my mother to 'Alles is liefde' and I still had the tickets :):):).so this was the right time to use them...



....Tomorrow I have to work, so no Top2000 for me from 9am till 4pm:(

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Het blijft leuk om de muziek-layouts overal tegen te komen!!! Je laatste is ook weer geweldig! (gaat om middernacht "online") Werk ze morgen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! You've certainly had a productive week Mirjam! These are really artsy and fun and playful! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...