donderdag 17 december 2009

let it snow!!!!!!

Yessssssssss.... since last night it's snowing!!!!! And I love it!!!!!

The cats didn't like it that much................

Guusje tried it for some minutes, but Mees stayed inside the house:)




They're real good-weather-cats..... and if it's cold they sit/sleep all day near the heater



Last night I did some scrapping and cardmaking...............


...for the challenge of CardPatterns (sketch 45) I made this card...

"for you...made by me"......



I 'm finished with making xmas cards and they're on their way to family and friends...so now it's time again for making some b-day cards.....

And the second card I made for MojoMonday ....and it's the first time I play along their challenge.....

...and the last card I made with the GetSketchy sketch#18............
...happy B-day...............


....I also made a layout....it's for the last :(:(:(:( challenge of Scrapping out Loud........I really will miss the challenges of the super challenge-blog of Denise and Jessica !!!!!
The last challenge is: "Use the colors of the rainbow"..... I have made a layout with a picture of my niece Lotte (some years ago) wearing her rainbow-boots......


Last Monday I decorated the xmas tree....and here a picture of our (little) tree on top of the chest....

...and this is why I put my tree there............

...Guusje loves xmas trees too:)

... and a picture of the xmas-branch....every other season I decorate it.....

....and what do you think of my selfmade-snowmen???? I made them some years ago, but I think they're still cute:)



Well I'm off now....going outside for a walk in the snow:):):):) tfl!!!!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Those are some awesome projects Mirjam! You're really great with colors!

    How nice to have a white Christmas....:)

    Happy holidays to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love the pic of your cats...they are so cute! :-D

    I love your rainbow pg. for our last challenge...what a perfect pic! Love all those fabulous embellies!

    I adore your holiday decorations...those snowmen are my fav...love them!!!

    tfs Mirjam and thanks for all the beautiful pgs. you have made for our challenges!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are all adorable Mirjam! Love the photos of your cats, too. But those snowmen really caught my eye. Are they made of felt?!?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh boy, chock full of goodness...love everything..such a nice use of happy and fun colors!

    Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These are all super adorable...I love how bright and cheery they are!! And the kitties are so cute!! Great job with Get Sketchy 18!

    ♥Lea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. He verdorie toch... zie ik overal van die mooie sneeuwfoto's en in E'hoven ligt er NIKS!!! (Nou ja, drie vlokjes of zo...) Ik hoop toch echt op een pak sneeuw dit weekend hoor! Raak vreselijk jaloers als ik je foto's zie...! En die boom op de kast is het HE.LE.MAAL!!! OOOOOH, echt geweldig!!!!!! (Net als je regenboog layout trouwens, ja, jammer dat SOL stopt, ik hou van die meiden!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your cards, very artsy.
    Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...