donderdag 10 december 2009

starssssss............

"I'm wishing on a star".........

........I made this canvas for the challenge of Scrapping out Loud ..... this time you have to put a ribbon weave on your layout. I have used again this picture of my sister and me (like the wall-hanger for my mom)

ribbon weave.....


The last day's I also made some cards for xmas and these two are for card challenges....

...wish upon a star



CPS cards #145 ......

...wish upon a star
Have a nice (rainy)day.......(I wish for snow and ice, but today it's raining,raining and raining:(
Thanks for looking!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Ja Mirjam het regent hier ook maar door...bah!
    Nou ja ze zeggen dat het volgende week wat beter wordt!?..ik hoop ook sneeuw...
    Wat een fantastische canvas,helemaal geweldig hoe je die ribbon erop hebt gemaakt..erg mooi design en de kaartjes zijn ook heel gaaf!Nu je wensen nog ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fantastic canvas Mirjam! Love your ribbon weave and those awesome colors! Lovely X'mas cards too...love the stars! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wonderful creations, great creativity...have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i love your canvas Mirjam...that came out so fantastic...the ribbon weave looks perfect! thanks so much for playing along this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik vind het allemaal weer prachtig.
    En je hebt me gelijk op een idee gebracht qua ster wish opun a star.
    Thanks Mir

    XX Manon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik zat er net aan te denken om vanmiddag eens voor SOL te gaan weven... kom ik jouw layout tegen! MOOI!!!! Je kaarten zijn ook geweldig, daar ben jij echt goed in hoor!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wow...what a lovely canvas! Glad you could play along over at Card Patterns. Thanks so much!

    It's such fun to be the sponsor this week and see all the great submissions. I hope you can visit my blog too where I have a second chance for a prize plus my take on the sketch. :)
    http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/12/sponsoring-card-patterns.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow! Lots of fabulous projects! The ribbon weaving on the layout is really neat!! Loving the sentiment on the third card as well! Thanks for playing at CPS!

    ♥Lea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...