donderdag 31 december 2009

the last day of the year....

.....almost one years already passed....it was a difficult year for my family and me...but we also had good times to remember!!! And at 2009 I started with my blog, played along with scrap-challenges and made new (blog)friends......wish you all a wonderful, healthy and creative 2010!!!

...Today it's also the last day of Marit's Scrapping the Top 2000....and I have made my last lo for this great challenge..........
...song #124 Cat Stevens - Morning has broken.........



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thanks Marit for this fantastic scrap and musical week!!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Mirjam,je hebt zo veel mooie layouts gemaakt voor de top 2000!!Echt super...ook mooi al die video's erbij.Mooi om allemaal te zien en te horen!
    Ik wens je een ontzettend gelukkig,creatief maar vooral gezond 2010!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nog even een laatste blogbezoekje in dit jaar, om je nogmaals te bedanken voor het meespelen met de top 2000 en om je het aller, aller, ALLER BESTE te wensen in het nieuwe jaar! Het is geweldig dat we elkaar via Internet hebben "ontmoet".... al die inspirerende en lieve mensen! Hoop je in 2010 nog vaak "tegen te komen" op het net. Veel liefs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this pg. Mirjam! I have to go through your older posts and see all the music layouts you did playing along with Marit. Happy New Year friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...