And I also made a 'relax' lo...using the Sketchy Thursdays sketch......
Relax...take it easy....
The picture we took last September on the rooftop of the hotel on the Dutch island Terschelling, where we (my mom, sis and I) stayed for a long weekend. And it were some real relaxing day's...not only for the picture;)
About this weekend I also made a minibook for my sisters birthday, that I haven't show you yet......here're some pages of it....
Before I leave just one more thing.... A time ago I received this award from Yvonne and I still didn't post my 10 happy things....and now I also received the same award from Jenneke....so it's time now to tell you the things that makes me HAPPY!!!
Well here we go....
1. my snoring cats
2. the holiday's 2-gether with Richard in our camper
3. a blackbird singing on a rooftop
4. being 2-gether with my family
5. a postcard in my mailbox (and since I'm a postcrosser I receive them alot)
6. hearing the song 'mister sandman' from the Chordettes....I know, I know...that's a very old and out of date
song, but it makes me soooo happy and calm:):):)
7. a biketrip in the woods
8. the sun on my face
10. and ofcourse spending time in my scraproom!
And I give this award to (maybe you allready received it?well then you'll have another one;);).............
I'm off now to enjoy doing nothing :) tfl!