zaterdag 29 augustus 2009

scrapping, cards and (almost)holiday...

When I came home from my work today I gone right to my scraproom...I just want to finish this layout.....I have made it for two challenges...Scrapping the Music and Scrapping out Loud...

...be myself.............

The challenge of Scrapping the Music this week is a song of the Dutch band 'Krezip'...I'm crazy about the music of Krezip and the song 'I would stay' is one of my faves...so I just had to play along with this challenge!
The challenge of Scrapping out Loud this week is..."What is one of your current goals you are working towards? Everyone has dreams, scrapbook about one of them!"... Well my goal/dream is that I just want to be myself. Why is it so difficult for me to be myself???? Only with a few people I really can be myself....and with other people I feel uncertain and can be shy. Why can't I say..."heee,look at me! here I'm and I will give you my opinion!" Or just don't be afraid what other people think of me!

Toen ik vanmiddag uit mijn werk kwam ben ik gelijk naar zolder gegaan....om deze layout af te maken. Ik heb de layout gemaakt voor twee challlenges...scrapping the music en scrapping out loud....
De challenge van scrapping the music is deze week het nummer 'I would stay' van Krezip. Ik ben gek van de muziek van Krezip en dit nummer is een van mijn favorieten.....dus ik moest echt meedoen met deze challenge! Bij challenge van scrapping out loud is het deze week de bedoeling om te scrappen over je doel/droom waar je aan werkt of wilt werken.....Mijn doel is(dat is het al jaren) om gewoon mijzelf te zijn! Bij een aantal mensen kan ik echt mijzelf zijn, maar bij alle anderen kan ik onzeker en verlegen zijn. Waarom kan ik niet zeggen... " heee, kijk eens naar mij, hier ben ik en ik zal je mijn mening geven!" Of niet meer bang zijn wat anderen van mij denken!
---------------------------------------------------

This layout I have made with sketch #149 of PencilLines.....


I love these pictures of Jurre. I took them a year ago, when we were together in the woods, climbing on this watch-tower and making a hut of old trees....we had so much FUN!

I like to make cards again....these I have made last week....

This one I have made for someone of Postcrossing....

I have so much fun with sending and receiving cards from all over the world!!!
And some other cards.........





Whohooooo...I only have to work one week and then Richard and I going to Austria with our camper! ..........I wish it was already Friday!!!!...........
My parents are in Austria already and we are staying there with them on the camping.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. beautiful work...i love every single pg.! thanks for playing along this week...such a wonderful pg.! have fun camping!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW!!! I enjoyed all your creations! Thanks for playing along this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow...wat een scrap inspiratie!!Prachtig Mirjam!Vooral die van STM...heel erg mooi,de geborduurde bloem is super!En de journaling is ook heel erg mooi!!
    Fantastisch op vakantie met zón mooie camper!!
    Heel veel plezier!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's and the cards....Your Scrapping the Music LO...is AMAZING!!! WOW!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the stamped journalling, the masked title work, the photo and love love love love love the stitching!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with STM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow!!! Love all your LOs and cards!!! The STM-LO is soooo great!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mooi weer allemaal Mirjam! En ja, de STM/SOL layout is helemaal herkenbaar!!! Ik wens je vast een hele fijne vakantie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi Mirjam :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments. Love your creations, love seeing brown paper on layouts :) :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Fabulous work Mirjam! You are really great at cardmaking! I love the layout with all the trees and clouds...so fun!

    Have a great vacation Mirjam!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...